In 2022, we eliminated over $15 million of client debt!
(This does not include debt eliminated by bankruptcy filings)
San Diego Debt Settlement Attorneys
We Find Viable Solutions to Debt Issues
At Fitzgerald & Campbell, we understand that circumstances like losing your job or undergoing an expensive medical procedure can leave you without enough money to pay your bills on time.
If you are in this situation and now have creditors harassing you for payment and mounting late fees on your debt, turn to our debt settlement team at Fitzgerald & Campbell so that we can get to work finding the right solution to help you get your finances back on track.
To learn more about our debt settlement services in San Diego, schedule a free consultation by calling (844) 431-3851 today.
How Does Debt Settlement Work?
If you're drowning in debt, you might be hesitant to pick up the phone when creditors come calling. But before you resign yourself to a lifetime of financial stress, it's important to know that you have options. Debt settlement is a popular form of debt relief that involves negotiating with your creditors to reach a lower payoff amount.
While the process can certainly be stressful, it's important to remember that our San Diego debt settlement attorneys at Fitzgerald & Campbell are here to guide you through it.
Potential benefits of debt settlement include:
- Lower total debt: Debt settlement can help you to reduce the total amount of debt that you owe. This can be beneficial if you are unable to make payments on your existing debts, as it will allow you to pay off the debt for less than what is owed.
- Lower interest rates: You may also be able to reduce the interest rates on your debt. By negotiating with creditors, you may be able to get them to agree to lower interest rates or waive any late fees or other penalties that have been applied to your account.
- Avoid bankruptcy: By settling your debts, you can often avoid having to file for bankruptcy and still be able to pay off all of your debts in a timely manner. This can help you protect your credit score and keep more money in your pocket in the long run.
- Faster payment: Debt settlement also allows you to pay off debts faster than if you were making regular payments over time. Since the total balance is reduced, it's easier for people to pay off their debts quickly and move on with their lives.
We Help Settle All Types of Debt
When you choose Fitzgerald & Campbell to represent you, our San Diego debt settlement lawyers will contact all of your creditors so that we can sit down with them and negotiate a debt settlement agreement on your behalf.
With our comprehensive debt settlement plans, our attorneys will create a customized legal strategy so that we can try to convince your creditor to agree to accept a portion of the debt that is owed.
Although many people struggling with debt attempt to negotiate settlements on their own, having experienced legal representation can help you navigate the complexities of the process and avoid costly errors.
At Fitzgerald & Campbell, we help clients find solutions for many types of debt, including:
- Credit cards
- Business loans
- Medical bills
- Student loans
- Car loans in repossession
- Attorney fees
- Unsecured personal loans
- Unsecured lines of credit
- And more
Ignoring your mounting debt will result in additional penalties and late fees. You might also have to deal with constant harassment from creditors, which only makes this difficult situation worse.
Fitzgerald & Campbell is here to leverage our extensive resources and knowledge of the law to stop creditor harassment as soon as we begin the debt settlement process.
Don’t lose another night of sleep. Get in touch with us today at (844) 431-3851 to learn what our debt settlement attorneys can do for you.
Should I Choose a Debt Settlement Company or Debt Settlement Lawyer?
When it comes to settling your debts, there are two options to consider: hiring a debt settlement lawyer or a debt settlement company. While a debt settlement company may seem like a more accessible choice, a debt settlement lawyer has several distinct advantages.
For starters, lawyers have a much broader scope of legal knowledge and experience than debt settlement companies. They can provide personalized legal advice and representation tailored to your specific situation, they can represent you if you get sued, and they can sue any collectors who violate your rights.
Additionally, unlike debt settlement companies, lawyers have a fiduciary duty to act in the best interests of their clients, meaning they are legally obligated to prioritize your interests. So, if you're looking to navigate the debt settlement process more effectively, a debt settlement lawyer may be the better option for you.
Let Us Find a Solution That Works for You
We understand that it might seem hopeless when you are facing financial trouble and debt collection actions. Fortunately, there are options available for settling your debt and moving toward a more secure financial future. Our debt settlement attorneys in San Diego are familiar with all of the different options of debt relief that are available, and we will work closely with you to find a solution to help get your finances back on the right track.
FIND OUT INSTANTLY THE ANSWER TO THE 3 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT DEBT SETTLEMENT:
- How much Money is needed for a Successful Debt Settlement Plan? In total? Per month?
- How Long does a Debt Settlement Plan take?
- How much Can I Really Save?