Anaheim Debt Settlement Attorneys
Contact Us Today to Learn How to Get Your Finances Back on Track
Are debt worries keeping you awake at night?
Find relief by calling the debt settlement lawyers at Fitzgerald & Campbell.
Bankruptcy is just one of a few options for breaking free of debt. With debt settlement, creditors accept a lump sum of money and settle debts for the lowest amount of money possible.
The Anaheim debt settlement attorneys at Fitzgerald & Campbell have extensive experience negotiating credit accounts and other types of debt for our clients. We can help you get out of debt for the lowest amount possible!
Dial (844) 431-3851 today to request your free case consultation with our debt settlement lawyers in Anaheim.
Why Debt Settlement Works
Creditors are in business to make money off your debt. When someone files for bankruptcy, those debts are wiped out, meaning the creditor loses all debt money owed to them. Naturally, they would prefer that a portion of the debt gets paid, rather than losing it all, which is why debt negotiation is often effective.
By offering a lower lump sum as payment on a debt balance, creditors are happy with their partial repayment, and clients are happy with their newfound financial freedom.
$1,043,087.06 settled for $492,701.56 Individual
Client Saved $27,433.00! UGH, I LLC.
$535,175.56 was settled for $375,000.00 Madison 65 Co
Client’s debt was reduced by $314,811.00! National Continental Insurance Company
$263,963.17 JUDGMENT VACATED! Los Angeles County Superior Court
Is Debt Settlement Right for You?
For those who want relief from their bills and the annoying debt collector phone calls that come with them, debt settlement might be the right solution. At Fitzgerald & Campbell, our Anaheim debt settlement lawyers offer free initial consultations to help our clients figure out which is the right path to take.
Once you retain the services of our firm, your creditors cannot contact you directly anymore.
We take great pride in providing each of our clients with attentive service and fully customized solutions, so you can trust you are putting your financial future in the best possible hands.
Just a few advantages of debt settlement include:
- Reduced debt amount: One of the primary advantages of debt settlement is that it can significantly reduce the amount of debt you owe. A debt settlement lawyer will negotiate with your creditors to reduce the total amount you owe, which can save you a significant amount of money in the long run.
- Lower interest rates: Another advantage of debt settlement is that it can help to lower your interest rates. This is because creditors are usually willing to lower interest rates in order to get a portion of their money back. Lowering your interest rate can help you pay off your debt faster and save you money in the process.
- No more harassing phone calls: Debt settlement also eliminates harassing phone calls from creditors and collection agencies. Once an agreement has been made, all communication between you and your creditors will be handled by your debt settlement attorney, so you won’t have to worry about being harassed by them anymore.
- Improved credit score: Debt settlement can also improve your credit score over time as it shows creditors that you are taking steps to pay off your debts responsibly. As your credit score improves, it may become easier for you to qualify for loans or other types of financing in the future.
- Quicker resolution: Debt settlement is typically a quicker resolution than other options such as bankruptcy or consumer credit counseling services, as negotiations with creditors can often be completed within a few months or less depending on how much debt you have and how cooperative they are willing to be during negotiations.
- Peace of mind: Finally, another advantage of debt settlement is peace of mind knowing that your financial situation is being taken care of and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to getting out from under crushing amounts of debt.
How Much Does a Debt Settlement Lawyer Cost?
At Fitzgerald & Campbell, our promise is: no settlement, no fee. If you are not facing a lawsuit or arbitration, we handle all debt settlement cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay a flat amount only IF and WHEN there is a settlement. And, the fee is based on the amount of debt you owe at the time you hire us.
If you have been sued, have a judgment, or are involved in arbitration (i.e. the matter is in litigation), our fees are flat, fixed, and affordable. You will never have to worry about hidden costs when you work with our firm.
Patricia and Fabiola were both such a great help from the start. It was the right decision to seek legal help when dealing with these debt collectors. The process with Fitzgerald & Campbell was very simple and straightforward, it reduced the stress of my situation greatly for a reasonable price. Highly recommend!- C.M.
We got involved in a domestication of sister-state judgment (from a vehicle accident in Nevada) that involved a different person with the same name, it was originally served to a different address. Several other attorneys had no clue how to deal with this case, suggesting to get our vehicle insurance involved. Attorney William J. Campbell, Luz Rodriguez and case manager Christina did a great job and provided clarity and prompt communication on how to file a motion to vacate this sister-state judgment. The case is now vacated and dismissed without prejudice. Highly recommended.- E.C.
I was in a difficult and stressful situation. I was sued and served over an old personal loan.
Fitzgerald & Campbell helped me to settle and lowered the judgment amount in less than a month.
This firm is outstanding and they care about their clients.
Thank you, Ms. Patricia Mendez for being so passionate and so helpful about my case.
Now, am stress free.
Fitzgerald & Campbell is a truly praiseworthy and highly recommended firm.
Thank you.- E.A.
Thank you very much, Ma'am for the immediate help.
You are all amazing!🙏🙏🙏- E.A.
I found myself dealing with a judgement and wage garnishment, Fitzgerald & Campbell explained to me what my options were on how to settle and get myself out of this situation. I was supplied and guided on how to fill out proper paperwork and never once had to deal with said creditor myself, Fitzgerald & Campbell did all of the communication between myself and the creditor. I can't thank Fitzgerald & Campbell enough (especially Patricia!) For negotiating a settlement I could pay in full and put this whole ordeal behind me. If you are feeling stranded in a hole with everyone coming at you Fitzgerald & Campbell are there extending a friendly hand to get you out of that hole and back on your feet.- S.J.